Pages

Hello World !

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Backlink Stalker is a seo blog

"Backlink Stalker is a seo blog about learning the best searchengineoptimization techniques and strategies."

Hello , I'm Alaa Khassa , and I've created this blog because I was sick of the stupid infos wich some people post about seo . I'm no exceptional man , I'm just a seo lover that cares about you and wants to help you .
I will teach you some crazy methods to Be On top of Google !

At First I'd want to explain to you

What seo really is :

 

Seo is a complex word composed of three parts : Search Engine Optimization .
That's making your website Google frendly .




Seo is simple !

Seo Is Simple ! │ Backlink Stalker
For me (and for the experts) , Seo is the regular stuff you do to your website . You share it with your friends , you write posts , you comment on other blogs with your website's link .. and so . That's it !  Why do other people make it so complicated ? "Buy 10.000 Backlinks and you'll be the first in goole within a month !" They Say . Well I Tell You That Is Just BullS**t ! Seo is what I mentioned earlier , the easy and simple operation to expand your blog's audience . Soon enough I'll tell you some big mistakes people do about Search Engine Optimization .





Why Do I Talk So Much About Google ?

Backlinks Stalker Google
It's not just me . Because if you haven't noticed the whole world is . Google has became the best search engine of all time . Yahoo days are over ages ago ! And Bing is just not that good . Well , if you're not convinced , let me ask you : when you want to search for a thing on the internet , what search engine pops out in your brain automatically ? "Google It !" you say .


Maybe you got it wrong .

Bing and Yahoo are good too , It's a good idea to think to be on top of them (Actually it's a great idea). But The rules aren't the same Google API isn't the same as Bing's . So probably just focus on one search engine you want. Here you'll learn only Google's searchengineoptimization Techniques .







Fast Seo Advices ! │ Backlink Stalker

Fast Tips :

  • Don't over do backlinks.
  • Be creative making backlinks.
  • Stay Social ! Facebook and twitter is helpful for Seo.
  • Go from small to bigger and bigger .
  • Don't rush it !
  • Always Check The Main Page !

1 comment: